Job Vacancy at Hester Biosciences Africa Ltd – Finance Manager
Hester Biosciences Africa Ltd. is a 100% owned company by Hester Biosciences Ltd India. Our factory is situated in Kibaha, Coast Region near Dar es Salaam.
The plant is set up for manufacture of animal vaccines.
We are looking for a qualified suitable and competent young and enthusiastic Tanzanian who can drive the brand with geared up personality to fill in the position of Finance Manager.
Designation: Finance Manager (1 POST)
Reports to: CEO & Managing Director
Skills & Abilities:
- Well versed with all the statutory laws prevailing in East Africa
- Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Work effectively with staff and the public.
- Work independently.
- Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills.
- Respond appropriately to evaluation and changes in the work setting
- Expertise in MS Excel, Tally, SAP, or any ERP, superb attention to detail.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and registered with NBAA under Associate or fellow category or Equivalent.
- A Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in related studies and or Master’s degree is an asset.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a manufacturing organization at a senior position.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have what it takes to match the momentum, then apply via email email@example.com by sending a motivation letter, current precise curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates as well as three work-related Referees by 25th May 2020 address to:
CEO & Managing Director,
Hester Biosciences Africa Limited
P.O. Box 30216
Kibaha – Coast Region
Hester Biosciences Africa Limited is an equal employer