Government Job Opportunity at Ardhi University (ARU) – Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Position: Deputy Vice-Chancellor – Academic Affairs of Ardhi University
Ardhi University is a Public University established under the Universities Act No. 7 of 2005 and the Ardhi University Charter of 2007.
The mission of the University is to provide innovative and integrated learning, research, and public service that advance sustainable development at the national level and beyond.
The University is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Deputy Vice Chancellor-Academic Affairs.
Applications from eligible candidates are invited. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Deputy Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs shall be responsible for, being the Chief Advisor of, and Assistant to the Vice-Chancellor in respect to such matters of the University as shall be assigned or delegated to him or his office and as may be prescribed.
- The candidate must be a Professor or Associate Professor possessing outstanding scholarly and administration experience of at least five years at senior management level in a University.
- Must possess a minimum of a Ph.D. degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Not above 60 years
Method of Application
All Applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied by the following:
- Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates
- Names and complete address of THREE referees and
- Current CV.
Applications in a sealed envelope, should reach the Chairman of the Search Committee by using the address below and not later than 28th May 2020.
Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted and Further information about the University can be obtained at aru.ac.tz
Interested applicants should submit application electronically and hard copies to:
The Chairman Search Committee for Deputy Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Ardhi University P.O.Box 35176, Dar es Salaam E-mail: email@example.com