Job Opportunity at SAFIA group, Company Secretary
- Perform all office secretarial duties and administrative functions of the company.
- Prepare, organize, and maintaining reports, documents, and office records both hard and soft copies.
- Arrange meetings and appointments for the CEO.
- Supporting all workers and management of entire departments.
- Tanzanian young energetic Female age between 25 – 30 years old, Dar es Salaam Residence.
- Diploma in Secretarial Administration duties or a Bachelor’s Degree will be considered.
- At least one or two years of professional working experience in the field
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili both in speaking and writing are essential.
- Computer Software knowledge (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc) and General Computer literacy require.
- Able to multitask with Great Time Management, Self Motivated, Well Organized, Problem Solving Analysis, and Strategic Thinking.
Potential applicants who fully meet descriptions should send a CV, A Personal Photograph or Passport Size, Email Address and Personal Phone Number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for receiving applications is Wednesday 03 June 2020. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
CEO’s Office: Safia Group,
11th Floor; Golden Jubilee Towers,
Ohio Street, City Centre.
Dar es Salaam Tanzania.