Job Opportunity at Sigma Hair Ind Limited (Godrej), Accounts Receivable
Dar es Salaam
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Collection posting.
- Responsible for sending customer reports to the sales team.
- Prepares and sends daily collection report to Management.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation.
Petty Cash Management:
- Ensure that petty cash vouchers are prepared before cash is issued.
- Ensure the approval of petty cash vouchers before payment.
- Carry out daily petty cash reconciliation.
- Ensure daily submission and posting of all vouchers.
- Ensure that customer deposits are approved before the payment voucher is issued.
- Ensure payment vouchers are posted to the right customer.
- Ensure that all approved and posted documents are filed.
- Prepare daily cash report and send it to management on a weekly basis.
- Upload bank statements details into M’s dynamics.
- Post and reconcile