300 Internship Opportunities For Universities Students
We are looking for interns to work in our Career Hub Project while they continue with their studies in their respective Universities in Tanzania. They will be working online as well as in their respective Universities’ geographical locations.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR 1ST AND 2ND YEAR BACHELOR STUDENTS (300 POSITIONS; 20 FROM EACH UNIVERSITY)
CAREER HUB PROJECT
This project is under non-profit organization of Learning Minds Africa based in Arusha. The organization builds skills and competencies for Children and Youth.
This Project is the response to the increasing Unemployment challenges among Graduates due to the following reasons:
- The sectors that young people aspire to work in differ greatly from the jobs available. There is a disconnection between aspiration and opportunities available.
- The future of work is changing which impact skills which are needed in Labour Market
- Many graduates fail to translate what they have learned in class to solve the real-world problems. In the 21st Century it is not what you know that counts but how you use what you know to solve real world problems.
- Many graduates lack key soft skills which are highly demanded in the job market
- Limited access to Career development Services in the country among University Students
Career Hub Project focuses on building potential graduates to succeed in University, Work and Life. It provides Career Development services to University Students, Secondary Students and Primary school pupils.
Benefits of engaging in this Internship:
- Build employability skills
- Gain experience and increase marketability.
- Professional networking.
- Application of education and career exploration.
- Working as Career Hub freelancer and generate Income while studying.
- University students (First- and Second year bachelor’s degree).
- Readiness to carry out given responsibilities and to apply what they learn.
- Hard working.
- Creative and Innovative
- Lifelong learner
Students from the following Universities are eligible to Apply:
Arusha: Arusha Institute of Accountancy (AIA), Makumira Tumaini University, Tengeru Institute of Community Development.
Kilimanjaro: Moshi Co-operative University (MOCU), Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU), Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMC).
Dodoma: University of Dodoma (UDOM), St. John University of Tanzania (SJUT), Institute of Rural Development Planning (IRDP)
Morogoro: Mzumbe University, Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
Mwanza: St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT).
Those interested in this opportunity will be first joined in the WhatsApp group and oriented about the project.
Then they will submit their CV and write a short paper based on the orientation they have received which will be followed by an Online interview. Selected candidates will sign the contract with Career Project Hub and start working on 1st August 2020.
You can join with the link forwarded with this Announcement or send your WhatsApp number to one of the following numbers so they can send you a link to join the group: 0689748484; 0762176027; 0752581521
Learning Minds Africa
P.o.Box 10572, Arusha
Twitter: learning_africa Facebook: Learning Minds Africa Instagram: Learning Minds Africa