AUMS is a global leader in providing the full suite of underground
mining contract services to the African Mining Industry, We are looking
for a highly motivated individual to join us at the Star &
Comet/Nyankanga underground Mines at Geita in the role of Storeperson.
To be responsible for the maintenance of an efficient, safe and
secure warehouse facility. To also ensure a high level of material
availability, and consumer satisfaction is maintained.
SPECIFIC TASKS INCLUDE
- The safe operation of mobile equipment while loading and unloading materials and equipment
- To efficiently and accurately issue and receipt all warehouse
materials Accurate data entry into the Pronto ERP system Conduct stock
takes as directed Report all stock discrepancies to supervisor
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and
external storage areas Compliance with AUMS company policies,
procedures, and standards.
- Forklift certificate or competency
- Current Tanzanian driver’s license
- Experienced in the use of Pronto or other ERP system
- Possess previous experience in a warehouse environment within the mining industry
- Completion of secondary school
- Advanced numeracy and verbal/written English
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application letters should reach the above on or before 18th August 2018,18hr00.