Deadline: June 30, 2017
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to
study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to
recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year
to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
Priority areas: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor
does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student
Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs
associated with study.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, the
amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your
- Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN, an European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the
course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of
admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate
applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of
100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
Eligible Regions: Open for All (except the regions and countries mentioned above)
- Applicants must complete an online course application form.
- Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a
Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the
online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and
type “Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship” in the Scholarship
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017